Chillers Brew Pub
Open 7 days a week
Weekdays and Saturday: 9:30 AM - 1:00 AM
Sunday: Noon - 10:00 PM
We will reserve you and your party a table. Chiller’s will cater large groups in the hall above the bowling alley. Call for details.
Need a fund raiser?
Ask about our Steak or
Roast Beef Nights
new ones coming soon!!!
Moose Jaw, SK, Canada
• Beer is less fattening than milk.
• If you put peanuts in a glass of beer they will dance.
• Among the Abipone people of Paraguay, individuals who abstain from alcohol are thought to be “cowardly, degenerate and stupid”
• While in some countries the penalty for driving intoxicated is death (yes death) for Uruguay intoxication is a legal excuse for having an accident while driving.
• In Japan, beer is sold in vending machines, at train stations and on the street.
• The city of Moose Jaw held the world record for the longest bridge covering the smallest body of water/river 4th Ave.
• If a hippo was to bite your leg the hole would be big enough to pass a beer bottle through.
• Beer is on essential source of B complex vitamins, water has none.
• Colorado produces more beer than any other state.
• If we were to turn up the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, London it would take 3.8 billion half-litres of beer to fill.
• Many of the health benefits of alcohol are lost if not consumed regularly.
• In Bavaria, beer is not an alcoholic drink. It is legally defined as a food.
Be sure to check out our daily specials and our Steak Night, Pasta Night and Wing Night.
Chillers Brew Pub 510 Home Street West Moose Jaw, SK, Canada Phone: 306-694-5100